Concerned about selecting an Adviser?
About Best Pension Advice
The principal of the firm Eoghan Gavigan has over 27 years’ experience in banking and finance across Treasury, Lending and Wealth Management. The holder of a Degree in Credit Management from DIT, Eoghan is also a holder of the Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning from University College Dublin. He is a member of the Institute of Banking as well as the Financial Planning Standards Board Ireland. All financial advisers must have a Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) designation to give financial advice which Eoghan has, however he also has the higher level Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP) qualification. This is the world’s most respected industry designation, held by only a select number of advisers.
We want you to feel confident in your dealings with us. There are a number of ways that you may be able to obtain comfort that we are the right adviser for you;
- Check us out in the media here.
- Have a look at our Google reviews here. While we sometimes ask our clients to leave a review we leave it to them entirely. Every review on the firms Google profile is from a real client, 100% genuine and unscripted.
- Check us out on the Brokers Ireland directory of Retail Intermediaries here
- Check us out on the Financial Planning Standards Board directory of Certified Financial Planners here
- Check us out on the Central Bank register of Retail Intermediaries here
- Check us out on LinkedIn here
- Book a no-obligation coffee with us here and we’ll tell you about the kind of work we do